Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Energy Dashboard’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- • The content of the pages of this website is for general information only and should not be relied upon for any purpose. It is subject to change without notice.
- • Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and data found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- • Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, data or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- • This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- • All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- • Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- • You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- • From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- • Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Energy Dashboard –© 2024 Energy Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- • You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- • You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system (including embedding the site, or parts of the site via an iframe)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Energy Dashboard and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, materials, data or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Energy Dashboard. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Energy Dashboard takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We may update, change, suspend or withdraw our site from time to time. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.